Northland Properties and its companies share a common philosophy. We believe our employees are the most valuable asset, and as partners in our quest for excellence, they deserve the best environment possible in which to work.
- All employees should be treated fairly, respectfully, and equally, free from harassment or discrimination of any kind.
- We communicate with our employees through an active ‘open door’ policy.
- In listening to our employees and eliminating barriers to communication at all levels of the company.
- In providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- In recognizing performance, seniority, and availability in matters of scheduling, promotion, or transfer.
- In encouraging the ongoing training and development of our employees to foster promotion from within.
- In a fair wage and benefits package, as reflected in the local marketplace.
- In the right of our employees to a fair and equitable grievance procedure with no fear of reprisal.
- In recognizing those individuals who set and achieve their goals.